Sedation dentistry treatments in Tampa Bay will help you relax and feel the least amount of dental anxiety possible, as we take extra special care of your smile, oral hygiene and health. Our sedation dentistry services are pain-free and stress-free! These painless and stress relieving treatments relax your muscles and reflexes, while easing any dental tension from your past.
What are the benefits of having all of your dentistry done in one or two visits?
Saving time is one of the most popular advantages of sedation dentistry. People who don’t have much time to spend in a dentist office and need to tackle their dental needs in one or two visits are perfect candidates for sedation procedures. Experience sedation dentistry that makes hours seem like minutes and enjoy having all of your work done in shorter visits. Dental patients of sedation procedures happily awake after their work is all done, with no worries or stress. Kernagis Dental Excellence even offers same day restorations (CEREC) that can be performed while sedated.
Is sedation dentistry safe?
The Kernagis Dental Excellence staff at our Tampa Bay sedation office received special sedation dentistry training to administer these treatments. Our sedation dentistry experts, Dr. Richard & Jennifer Kernagis are highly qualified to provide this luxuriously relaxing procedure. Kernagis Dental Excellence has a state permit for sedation and offers laughing gas, oral conscious sedation & IV sedation.
What are more benefits of sedation dentistry in Tampa?
- Pain-free and stress-free treatment
- Painless procedure is perfect for sore necks and backs
- Experience minimal dental fear and anxiety, or none at all
- Enjoy being comfortable and relaxed during your treatment
- Take the best care of your smile and oral health
- Say bye-bye to residual dental anxiety
- Look forward to getting your treatments done
- Benefit from the amazing dental results that improve your overall health
- Save multiple trips and time with one to two visit treatments and personalized plans