Laughing Gas Tampa
Conquer Your Fear Of The Dentist
Laughing gas for dental anxiety is one of the popular options for dental sedation in Tampa. Many people have a fear of the dentist and put off having dental work for as long as possible. Drs. Richard and Jennifer Kernagis are highly skilled and experienced dental experts who have helped numerous patients overcome this fear of the dentist using options like laughing has for sedation dentistry in Tampa.
Sedation Dentistry with Laughing Gas
One of the ways to overcome your fear of the dentist is to have our helpful sedation dentistry staff at Kernagis Dental Excellence in Tampa, Florida administer laughing gas, commonly known as laughing gas. Laughing gas is administered by putting a mask over your nose and mouth and inhaling a safe, odorless gas.Within four of five inhalations of laughing gas, usually you will feel relaxed and calm. Though it’s called laughing gas, this does not mean that you suddenly will feel like giggling uncontrollably. Laughing gas is simply a term that describes a feeling of less anxiety. We also supply comforting blankets to put over you and there’s a television in your room to make you feel at ease.
Within four of five inhalations of laughing gas at our sedation dentistry office in Tampa, Florida, usually you will feel relaxed and calm.
What are the Benefits of Laughing Gas Dental Sedation?
- Laughing gas is needleless – If you have an aversion to needles and this has created a fear of the dentist, laughing gas may be a good option for you. Laughing gas can heighten comfort – With laughing gas, you will most likely experience of feeling of composure – an “everything is fine” feeling.
- Laughing gas can heighten comfort – With laughing gas, you will most likely experience of feeling of composure – an “everything is fine” feeling.
- Laughing gas can take the edge off pain – Laughing gas uses a process that takes the edge off of the pain.
- Laughing gas can help you feel calm and relaxed – Once laughing gas has been administered and you’re calm and relaxed, your dental procedure may progress more quickly and with far less stress.
- With laughing gas, you don’t need transportation to and from the office – Because laughing gas wears off quickly, you can get yourself to and from the office on your own.
Payment Options for Sedation Dentistry
During your consultation at Kernagis Dental Excellence, our team of dental experts can answer any questions you may have about the cost of laughing gas for dental anxiety in Tampa. We will work with you to maximize your insurance benefits and can inform you about the financing options available to you.
Ease Your Dental Anxiety with Laughing Gas Dentistry in Tampa!
As your experienced and trusted sedation dentistry office in Tampa, Florida, Dr. Richard Kernagis and Dr. Jennifer Wynn Kernagis want to offer you the least anxiety-filled dental experience possible. Call us today or just stop by and we would be happy to discuss laughing gas for dental anxiety in Tampa or to find out more about other sedation dentistry options, including IV sedation, and oral conscious sedation.