Sedation Dentistry Tampa
Pain Free Dentistry With Sedation Dentists In Tampa
What is Sedation Dentistry?
One of the major reasons people avoid going to see the dentist is they are just plain afraid. Afraid of the pain, afraid of the uncertainty of the safety of the procedures. Perhaps you’ve had a less than pleasant experience at at some point. Sedation dentistry in Tampa can change all that for you by providing pain free dentistry.
Sedation dentists Drs. Richard and Jennifer Kernagis offer sedation dentistry in Tampa, also known as pain free dentistry. It is a treatment that helps you relax during your visit at our office. We create a pain free dentistry treatment that is personalized just for you that will effectively relieve your anxiety, and might even make your stay at our office an enjoyable one.
Is Sedation Dentistry Right for Me?
You may want to consider sedation dentistry if:
- Going to the dentist is scary for you. During a sedation dentistry treatment in Tampa, you will feel little or no dental anxiety as you partner with your doctors to enhance your oral health and your smile.
- Your jaw is sore from getting dental work. Part of pain free dentistry means your muscles simply relax and the tension you have experienced in the past will be a thing of the past.
- You have a gag reflex. Sedation dentistry will relax your gag reflexes.
- You have physical limitations such as back or neck problems. Dental sedation helps you relax and experience pain free dentistry. Even if you have a longer procedure, with our pain free dentistry you may not feel that fidgety nervousness or pain in your neck. Being relaxed eases that pain.
How Safe is Dental Sedation?
At Kernagis Dental Excellence, the staff at our sedation dentistry office in Tampa have received special training to administer this treatment. You can be assured that Drs. Richard and Jennifer Kernagis are qualified to provide this relaxing procedure. Members of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS) have completed an estimated one million successful dental sedation procedures over the past six years without serious incident.* Before, during, and after your procedure, we monitor your blood pressure every five minutes and continuously measure your pulse and blood oxygen.
*NO adult fatalities have been reported by DOCS.
What are the Benefits of Sedation Dentistry Treatments in Tampa?
- Your dental anxiety will be minimal or eradicated altogether. Being comfortable and relaxed as you have your dental work done will make an amazing difference to your total experience.
- Sedation dentists Drs. Richard and Jennifer Kernagis create a personalized plan for you. This provides you with the safety and comfort in FishHawk of knowing we are there for you.
- Our pain free dentistry makes sure your smile will be a thing of beauty and you won’t have any residual anxiety as you think about getting your treatments done.
- We have a state permit for sedation and offer laughing gas, oral conscious sedation and IV sedation.
Call Kernagis Dental Excellence sedation dentistry office in Tampa today for more information on what is sedation dentistry. We want you to feel like you have a comfortable and a relaxing option during your visits here. With three convenient locations in Tampa, Lithia, and Gibsonton, visit today and relieve your dental anxiety for good!