Do you know that the most common cause of tooth loss among adults is gum disease? The good news from the dentist at Kernagis Dental Excellence in Tampa is that gum disease is easy to treat if it is detected in the early stages.
Regular check-ups with your dentist are critical, but there are warning signs for gum disease that everyone should be looking for.
- Gums that bleed frequently
- Gums that are tender, swollen, or very red, or gums that have visible pus in between them when they are pushed
- A bite that changes suddenly so that your teeth don’t seem to fit together correctly
- Receding gums
- A bad taste in the mouth or chronic bad breath
- Loose or separating teeth
If you are experiencing these symptoms, talk to us today.
Contact Kernagis Dental Excellence:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):