The team at Kernagis Dental Excellence can help with your dental hygiene. Do you think you’re too busy to floss?
Here are some tips on when to add it to your schedule.
- The best time is right before bed, so you remove all of the food of the day. (Remember, your toothbrush doesn’t brush in between your teeth.)
- Try just after lunch, before you go back to work.
- Floss while you are in the car sitting in traffic. It’s easier one-handed with the pre-strung floss pics. (You might get some strange looks from other drivers, but it’s worth it.)
- Keep some floss in your gym bag so you can floss after you exercise.
- While you’re watching the nightly news.
I hope this gives you some helpful ideas to help you make flossing part of your daily routine. Flossing is critical for anyone in Tampa who wants to have a healthy smile. That also means regular brushing and flossing at home, and seeing us for a checkup twice a year at Kernagis Dental Excellence.
If you want to improve your smile, look into cosmetic dentistry procedures such as porcelain veneers, invisible braces, teeth whitening, or dental implants.
We can help you develop good dental health habits at Kernagis Dental Excellence in the Tampa, Apollo Beach , Lithia or FishHawk area. We offer cosmetic, general and restorative dentistry, as well as dental emergency care. Call us today for an appointment.
Contact Kernagis Dental Excellence:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):