Dental bonding is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures used at Kernagis Dental Excellence in Tampa, and it’s not difficult to see why. Dental bonding is an effective treatment for several different cosmetic problems.
Bonding uses a very sturdy resin material that is tooth-colored. The material is applied to the teeth while it is soft, much like putty, and then it is set with a special light. This hardens the material which then bonds with the tooth and can be shaped and polished as necessary.
Dentists will usually consider dental bonding in the following cases:
1. To repair teeth that are damaged due to an injury or decay
2. To fill spaces between teeth
3. Protecting tooth roots when the gums have receded
4. To change the general shape of teeth
5. To repair discoloration as part of a complete smile transformation
Dental bonding is one of the cosmetic dentistry services we offer at Kernagis Dental Excellence in Tampa. Call us today to schedule a consultation.
Contact Kernagis Dental Excellence:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):