Sleep Apnea and Snoring Tampa
Solve Sleep Disorders Today
What is Sleep Apnea?
Are you or a loved one struggling with feeling tired, no matter how many hours of sleep you’re getting? Are your loved ones complaining about your incessant snoring? Or is your loved one keeping you up all night because of snoring? Are you having trouble concentrating, do you have headaches or feeling like you are dragging through your day? If the answer is yes to any of these questions, it may be that you or a loved one is suffering from one of the most common sleep disorders, sleep apnea. But don’t worry. The dentists at Kernagis Dental Excellence offer sleep apnea treatment. Simply explained, sleep apnea is an actual stopping of breathing while sleeping. These “stops” can be a second or two, or can be several minutes. You can sleep (poorly) through these stops or they can be so severe you will wake up. No matter how it manifests itself, sleep apnea is one of the most detrimental of sleep disorders because you literally aren’t getting good rest. This can lead to a variety of problems, some of them potentially life threatening.
Another one of the most common sleep disorders is snoring. Snoring can come from sleep apnea, but it isn’t always true. Snoring, too, can cause physical problems.
Dr. Richard Kernagis and Dr. Jennifer Wynn Kernagis offer sleep apnea treatment and possible solutions to sleep disorders to give you the rest you and your loved ones need.
Though this may seem obvious, what are the benefits of Sleeping Well?
- Energy – You will have more energy. Once you start feeling that energy again, you might be amazed at how truly dragged out you had been before.
- Longer Life – You could very well have a longer – and happier – life!
- Productivity – Your productivity level may drastically improve.
- Better Health – You may feel a dramatic improvement in your general health in FishHawk.
- Mental Abilities – Imagine what it is like to be able to think through things easily and effectively!
Drs. Richard and Jennifer Kernagis care about your health and would love to discuss their sleep apnea treatments that could really change your life. Call or visit one of our three conveniently located offices in Tampa, Lithia, or Gibsonton today.